CITY OF WAUTOMA DOG PARK RULES
- Immediately clean up and dispose of feces left by your dog.
- No aggressive dogs allowed. Dogs with a known history of, or who exhibit aggressive or dangerous behavior are prohibited. Immediately leash your dog and leave the park if your dog displays aggressive behavior.
- Dogs must be licensed (with tags on collar), healthy, fully immunized (Rabies) and de-wormed.
- Proof of approved dog park pass must be present (season pass dog tag must be on collar; one day pass with handler.
- Dogs must be leashed prior to entering and leaving the park.
- Owners must carry a leash for their dogs at all times.
- Collars are to be worn at all times. No pincher or spiked collars allowed.
- Maximum number of dogs per adult is 2.
- Keep your dog in sight and never leave dogs in the park unattended.
- Fill any holes your dog may dig.
- Please ask owner’s permission before approaching their dog.
- Dogs in heat are not permitted in the park.
- Puppies under 6 month of age are not permitted in the park.
- No food of any kind, including dog chews and/or rawhides, are allowed within the fenced area.
- No littering. Place all trash in receptacles.
- No bikes are allowed in the dog park.
- Climbing on or over the fence is not permitted.
In case of emergency (dog bite or unsafe behavior) immediately call 911 for assistance. All other issues call 920-787-4044.